Achel (Belgium) - Global Mobility Manager
Are you our next Global Mobility Manager Tax Compliance?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Global Mobility Manager Tax Compliance. As Manager Tax Compliance you will be primarily responsible for the global tax compliance processes of our clients. You will act as coach and sparring partner for the more junior team members and review their work. You will work closely with our Tax Consulting, Immigration, HR and Assignment Coordination colleagues and our Frame network partners in our multidisciplinary teams. You will help to improve compliance processes and drive efficiency, by actively contributing in our journey towards more automated and leaner processes. Furthermore, you will have responsibility for probate financial performance. As Manager Tax Compliance you will also act as Account Manager for clients and as main point of contact for our multidisciplinary team and clients, whenever issues occur.
Our successful candidate will smoothly find his/her way within our tax compliance team that currently consists of ten colleagues. We are looking for a result-driven personality who pushes him/herself and our team to deliver ambitious results by fuelling teamwork, orchestrating and sharing insights with colleagues, and communicating convincingly to deliver full value to our customers and enhance the growth of our business.
Skills and Experiences
Our successful candidate for Manager Tax Compliance has:
a bachelor or master degree, preferably in tax economics and/or tax law; ?
6 to 8 years relevant experience in the field of Global Mobility Tax Compliance; ?
- a developer drive to support the business; ?
- a positive and open attitude (team player); ?
- people management skills, with the ability to balance content and a strong focus on people and clients; ?
- empathic empowerment in his/her veins; ?
- a problem solving attitude; ?
- an analytic and pragmatic mind (can balance content against clients’ needs;) ?
- a creative approach in finding the best solutions; ?
- a highly proficient level in both Dutch and English (verbal and written) ?
- a drive for results. We offer a most challenging and rewarding job in a young and innovative company with likeminded people and plenty of opportunities for personal development. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are according to current market standards. Main work locations are Achel (HQ) and Amsterdam. ?
For further information, please contact: Jeroen Perebooms on +31 (0) 641251254 or email@example.com. ?
We are the fastest growing global mobility services provider in the Benelux. We are privately-owned. Our independency reflects our working philosophy. Our vision and concept are built on delivering and coordinating integrated Mobility Services on a global scale. We offer these services for multinational businesses, ranging from coordination of vendor support, immigration advice and compliance, HR advice and development of global mobility policies to tax consulting and compliance: providing expertise and capacity to fully streamline, coordinate and execute mobility management on a global scale. We offer clients global reach via a unique business model. Frame is our self built international network of workforce mobility specialists, comprising 275 partner companies in over 80 countries. A robust framework which we have built with our heads and hearts. This working model allows us to combine speed of service with in-depth local knowledge anywhere on the planet. This results in unmatched quality of service against a competitive price. To further enhance the chain, We have four knowledge and management hubs in Achel, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Boston. Providing supreme services, pro-active solutions and ROI for clients, is what defines our work ethics. ?