Amsterdam - Tax Consultant
Tax Consultant Amsterdam
We are a dynamic international tax advisory firm located in the center of Amsterdam’s financial district (De Zuidas). With its focus on high quality tax, legal and transfer pricing services, the organization is on a fast track and growing rapidly. Working for international listed and large family companies, We are focusing on building solid and long lasting relationships with its clients by providing first class service in combination with eagerness to understand the personality and the business drivers of the client.
The organization consists of around 25 ambitious professionals who on a daily basis address the international tax and legal opportunities and challenges of their clients. For its general international tax practice we are eagerly looking to get in touch with experienced tax consultants.
As tax consultant you will work as an all-round international advisor and you will be an assistant relationship manager for your clients. You will work in teams, yet with your own responsibilities. You will have your own clientele and will be given room for technical and personal development and growth.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience within the
international tax advisory field.
- University degree in taxation.
- Pleasant, open and flexible personality.
- Good tax technical (Dutch CIT, dividend tax and international tax) and project management skills.
- Team player, organization-sensitive with good client handling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and solid in English.
- Problem solver and thinking ‘out of the box’.
- Pro-active and self-starter.
- A dynamic environment and a fun place to work.
- A state of the art workplace in a brand new office.
- Superb international clients with equal projects.
- Direct communication lines with everyone within the organization.
- Hands-on and ‘getting things done’ environment.
- A workplace of professionals that are “the best in their trade”.
- Good remuneration package.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please contact Jeroen Perebooms @ +31641251254 or firstname.lastname@example.org